Want to major in entertainment management? Review the program requirements for the exact courses you need to take.
Use the four-year option below as a guide for your overall schedule.
Careers and outcomes
Work behind the scenes at exciting events, concerts and venues.
Why major in entertainment management at Missouri State?
- Earn a rare degree. This is one of the few entertainment-focused majors in the United States.
- Have access to a well-established alumni network and an active student organization. Make key connections.
- Build hands-on experience through an internship. Your internship could lead you to job offers from that company.
- Interact and get exposure. You can attend national events and conferences.
- Take courses designed around current trends in the field.
Gain valuable experience
We can help you grow, network and discover.
Frequently asked questions
Discover helpful answers and information about the program.
Become a member and start building your career.
Loading Spotlight. . .