Want to major in entertainment management? Review the program requirements for the exact courses you need to take.
Use the four-year option below as a guide for your overall schedule.
Work behind the scenes at exciting events, concerts and venues.
Why major in entertainment management at Missouri State?
- Earn a rare degree. This is one of the few entertainment-focused majors in the United States.
- Have access to a well-established alumni network and an active student organization. Make key connections.
- Build hands-on experience through an internship. Your internship could lead you to job offers from that company.
- Interact and get exposure. You can attend national events and conferences.
- Take courses designed around current trends in the field.
Gain valuable experience
We can help you grow, network and discover.
Discover helpful answers and information about the program.
Become a member and start building your career.